3. Find the Andover Wheelers Jersey and click on the jersey
4. Enter the password. If you have forgotten the Password, or are new to the club, please e-mail the Clothing Officer who will provide you with the password
5. Scroll down the list of Garments and click on the Garment you are interested in
6. Clicking on the Garment name will bring you to the description page, which includes material description, size options (double click on the image to get a full view of the garment…this may take a few seconds to download)
7. To purchase the item, click the add to cart option
8. Add other garments in the same way if purchasing more than one garment
9. Check out as per a normal online shopping website, including an option to use PayPal
10. An order purchase email and order number will be sent to your email address and to us
11. Halo Sports will collate all orders every 7 days and send into production, if not in club stock. Delivery time will be 4-6 weeks and clothing will be sent directly to you at your mailing address which you will have completed when ordering
Since it is not practical for the club to carry the full range of clothing, many items have to be pre-ordered, via Halo Sports.
However, Halo Sports will endeavour to carry a limited stock of the most popular items for the club in the main sizes, such as short-sleeve road jerseys, gilets and bib-shorts.